Accommodations: Tented Camp or Budget Campsite
Do you want to see the largest herd movement of animals on the planet? The great migration Tanzania 7 days safari. If you want to see the largest herd movement of animals on the planet and also visit the best national parks in northern Tanzania, this is the perfect itinerary for you. The focus during this trip will be on the western or northern part of the Serengeti, where the Great Migration crosses the Mara River from June to October. The herds of wildebeest and zebra must outsmart the huge Nile crocodiles and fast-flowing water before facing predators waiting on the other side.
- Tarangire (giant baobab trees and large herds of elephants)
- Lake Manyara National Park (Soda Lake below Great Rift Valley escarpment.
- Serengeti National Park (Wildebeest Migration)
- Ngorongoro Crater (the largest unbroken caldera in the world)
- Maasai Village/Boma visit
- Olduvai Gorge Museum visit
+ Accommodation as stipulated in the Itinerary
+ Transport based on a safari minibus (4 WD) with pop up roof for game viewing
+ Park entry fee
+ Activities as per the Itinerary
+ Supply of mineral water throughout the safari.
– International and local flights
– Any Airport transfers
– Accommodation on your arrival day and after your safari
– Visit to Olduvai/Masai village
– Tips to driver guides and porter.
– Extras at the lodges – tips, drinks, telephone, laundry etc
– Items of personal expenses